We have a fun sketch challenge for you to try over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! I combined the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set with the Spooky Nights Designer Paper to come up with my fun card! LOVE the colors, too!
Here’s my card:
The Stampin’ details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie, embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.
- The large circle from Layering Shapes Circles cut the Spooky Nights DSP, then the scallop circle cut from Lemon Lime Twist was adhered under it. It is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star pumpkin was cut from Cajun Craze and the outline pumpkin from Lemon Lime Twist with the Patterned Pumpkins Framelits and added on top of the circle.
- A jack-o-lantern and witch hat were cut from the Spooky Nights DSP and added to the front.
- Happy Halloween from Spooky Cat stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Lemon Lime Twist and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then tucked under the pumpkin.
- A Black Rhinestone was added to the hat band plus a few scattered in the background for a little bling.
Don’t you LOVE it??? I do!!! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Know what else I love? The Design Team’s tutorial over in the October 2017 Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session. It is NOW OPEN with some FABULOUS ideas!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!