It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. It’s a beautiful color combination this week! I decided to use the Christmas Quilt Bundle on mine…because I love these colors for winter!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Powder Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front of the base card was stamped with Powder Pink Ink randomly using the flower image in Christmas Quilt.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Quilt Top Embossing folder, then I used the back side on my card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Night of Navy cardstock was added across the Pool Party piece.
- The quilt piece was cut from Night of Navy, Powder Pink and Pool Party cardstocks with the Quilt Builder Framelit Dies. (I have multiple pieces left to make up more cards!)
- I cut a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White for the base and used the Night of Navy frame, then added the Pool Party and Powder Pink pieces inside.
- The flower was stamped with Powder Pink Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Framelit and added to the center of the quilt with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Night of Navy gingham ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the center with Mini Glue Dots.
- Peace was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White and tucked under the flower.
I love it! Can’t wait to make up the remaining pieces I have into cards! Stay tuned for more! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of our Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And…speaking of MORE! Our Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session will open this weekend! Don’t miss out! A couple great craft show projects!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!