Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate in the US! I have a house full of people for dinner…love it! It was a little more challenging this year as we moved into our new home and it doesn’t have a formal dining room. But…even though we are a little more spread out, it is still a wonderful time to gather and give thanks! It is also my younger son’s birthday…Happy 32nd Birthday, Ross!
It’s also time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. A fun and bright color combination for you to try this week!
My card could be used for many different reasons. Get well, or thinking of you! I love the little Hug in a Mug stamp set…so many fun little pieces to pick and choose!
Here are the details:
- Cut a 4-1/4 x 11 piece of Old Olive cardstock, score at 5-1/2 and fold to form base card.
- Add a 1-1/4 strip of the Old Olive stripe in Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Add a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to hide the seam.
- Stamp the bowl/mug with Memento Black in the lower right corner, add Bermuda Bay Ink for the inside. Also add the little stripe with Memento Black Ink on top. Stamp the steam in Old Olive Ink and the Heart with Berry Burst Ink over it.
- The greeting is stamped with Berry Burst Ink and the little sparkles with Bermuda Bay Ink.
- The spoon was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate and cut out, then popped up under the bowl/mug.
That’s it!!! Super CAS design! Make sure to go to our Create with Connie and Mary website to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week…lots of great inspiration!