SO excited to get the new Sale-A-Bration set, Lots of Lavender (FREE with a $50 order beginning January 3!) that I just had to use it with today’s Color Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!
And the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand that was embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was adhered on top.
- The 1/8″ Fresh Fig Ribbon was wrapped around and adhered in the back of the Sahara Sand to hide the seam.
- Thinking of You from another Sale-A-Bration set, Heartfelt Blooms was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink in the lower right corner of the Designer Paper.
- The lavender outline was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White, then the lavender fill was stamped with Fresh Fig on top. The leaves and stem were stamped with Sahara Sand (twice to make them darker) and the bow with Soft Sky Ink.
- A touch of Clear Wink of Stella adds a little sparkle on top
- The lavender image was cut with the Oval from Layered Ovals and then added to a larger scallop oval cut from Fresh Fig cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SO pretty! I love lavender and seeing fields of lavender is SO beautiful! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs over on Create with Connie and Mary to get lots of inspiration!