Hello everyone! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are now settled back into a routine. As much as I love them, it is nice to get back to “normal” once they are over. My decorations are still up, but they will come down this weekend.
We have a nice, bright color challenge for you today over on Create with Connie and Mary! I had a lot of fun with it! The colors in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper worked perfectly!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- The greeting from Picture Perfect Birthday was stamped with Bermuda Bay on the Oval from Stitched Shapes, cut from Whisper White cardstock. It was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Berry Burst Ink, then the words “Celebrate” and “Fabulous” cut out and added on top of the Bermuda Bay ones.
- The noise makers were stamped with Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay and Berry Bliss, then cut out and assembled together, then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Oval was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the pink Adhesive Sequins were lined up on the Bermuda Bay strip for some extra bling!
Isn’t that a fun card? LOVE it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…we’ve started a new Class Kit to Go program…see the details over there on our Sure Do Love You Collection! You get 3 cards (one a fun fold) and a special 3D project included in this collection. Perfect for your classes or workshops!