It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week…I used it a couple different times so far and the cards look totally different. I imagine the Challenge Team will come up with some creative ways to use it, too!
So, here’s my card. I love the Sequin embossing folder in the background, but it was really hard to photograph on the white! Gives it lots of texture!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Berry Burst cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Sequin Embossing Folder and placed on top.
- A 2×4 piece of Picture Perfect Party DSP was layered on a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock with the edge of the DSP over the right edge of the Basic Black for a little different look.
- A 1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the striped DSP was added on top.
- The little bird from A Good Day stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and the circle with Berry Burst Ink. It was colored with the Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to the scallop Layered Shapes Circle. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 3/8″ wide Pool Party cardstock, cut with a flag end and tucked under the circle and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That stamp set is just SO cute, even though the images are small! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…we’ve started a new Class Kit to Go program…see the details over at Create with Connie and Mary on our Sure Do Love You Collection! The product add-on is closed, but the PDF is still available to purchase! You get step-by-step tutorials for 3 cards (one a fun fold) and a special 3D project included in this collection. Perfect for your classes or workshops! AND…stay tuned! Picture Perfect Birthday Collection is COMING January 15th!