Thursday already? You know what that means! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a pretty color combination again for you to try! Our Challenge Team rocked the colors this week! (Of course, they rock the challenge every week, don’t they?)
Here’s what I made. I love using the new Stampin’ Blends…they make coloring SO fun!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Marina Mist cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Some 1/8″ Silver ribbon was added to hide the seam and secured in the back.
- The flower card from Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink and watercolor colored with Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Marker and AquaPainter. The Calypso Coral and Old Olive areas were colored with Stampin’ Blends. An extra birdie was added above the card.
- The greeting was a little too big for the oval so I turned it at an angle. I think it looks more like a retro orb and pretty cool! I used Memento Black Ink.
- A bow of 1/8 Silver Ribbon was tied around under the greeting oval.
Love how it turned out! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
BRAND NEW! Our next Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is now available to order! You’ll get 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love, plus the step-by-step tutorial! We have 4 options to choose from so you get the choice that fits you. See details HERE!