It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch and I grabbed a new stamp set, Birthday Wit, to use on my card today! I also matched it with the new Tutti-Fruitti Designer Paper.
Really, the designer paper is doing all the work on my card. Even the little watermelons are hand-cut from it.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The red print Tutti-fruitti Designer Paperr is cut 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 and angled on the front.
- The Whisper White is cut 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 and angled the opposite way.
- The half watermelons were cut out of the Tutti-fruitt DSP and some were quartered, then placed in the detail areas indicated on the sketch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3/8 x 4-1/4 strip of the striped DSP was placed across the front.
- The greeting from Birthday Wit is stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then hand-cut and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few of the “whiter” green Glimmer Dots were scattered in the background.
Isn’t that fun? I love that greeting and love the cheery colors!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll love their ideas, I’m sure!
Don’t forget! Our next Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is now available to order! You’ll get 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love, plus the step-by-step tutorial! We have 4 options to choose from so you get the choice that fits you. See details HERE!