It’s Thursday and time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Don’t these weeks so fly by SO fast! We are fast approaching the end of February. Then March…and that always indicates that I’ve made it thru another WINTER! And, even though we are likely to get more snow in March, it just doesn’t see so bad! lol! And…we have a nice, bright color combination this week, too!
Here’s what I did with it. I knew I had seen some colors in Stampin’ Up!’s Tutti-Fruitti Designer Paper that would work perfectly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Garden Green Cardstock.
- Another 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was placed on top.
- A 2 x 5 strip of Tutti-Fruitti DSP was placed along the left side and a 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 rectangle of the Garden Green striped DSP print was added over that.
- The flower from Stampin’ Up!’s Beautiful Day was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For You from Stampin’ Up!’s Blooms and Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
So therapeutic to do some coloring! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our newest “A Good Day Collection Class Kit to Go” is NOW AVAILABLE! We loved creating with this set! We have FOUR options for you to get our tutorials…check out the details here! You’ll get three cards (one a fun fold) and a wonderful 3D project with step-by-step instructions in this Collection’s tutorial!