We have another fun sketch for you to try over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Since I had my Truly Tailored bundle already on my desk, I thought I’d incorporate it into this sketch. I think it worked!
Here’s my card:
- The base us 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, the 2-1/4 x 4 panels of True Gentleman Designer Paper were cut with a flag end, then added offset from each other.
- A length of Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon was added across the front and adhered in the back of the Crumb Cake layer, then the panel added to the front.
- Tailored Tags were punched from Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide and added to the front.
- The You’re a Fox greeting was stamped with Tranquil Tide on Very Vanilla and trimmed with Paper Snips. Then layered on another Tailored Tag punched from Crumb Cake cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A True Gentleman Button was tied with Linen Thread and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
I’m glad I didn’t go with my original thought of flowers for the sketch since I think this turned out pretty cool! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And…have you seen our newest Class Kit to Go? We are using A Good Day stamp set and accessories for this Collection! We are SO happy with how it turned out! You have FOUR options to choose from with this Class Kit to Go! Check out the details here!