Over at Create with Connie and Mary this week, we have a pretty, soft color combination for you to try! It really makes me want SPRING to get here quick!
And…did you see? We have a BRAND NEW Class Kit to Go using the Truly Tailored Collection! We are SURE you will love this fabulous collection! We have four options to choose from…the ultimate collection to the PDF tutorial only! We did three cards (one a fun fold) and a wonderful 3D project we know you will use over and over again! Great project for your stamp camps and classes! See more details HERE!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper was been watercolored with Stampin’ Write Markers and an AquaPainter in Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo.
- The colored designer paper was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.
- Some Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon has been tied around the layer with the bow in the front.
- Amazing was cut with the free SAB Celebrate You Thinlit Dies from Basic Black Cardstock.
- You from Amazing You stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and hand cut, then adhered to the front.
That’s it! SUPER simple, but really pretty! Love the soft colors! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary with this color combination!