And…how can we CELEBRATE? How about some BLOG CANDY!!! Have you tried our Create with Connie and Mary Collections yet? We have a few PDF tutorials that we will be giving away…your choice! You’ll need to visit our Create with Connie and Mary blog, and leave a comment. Want a SECOND CHANCE to win? Create a “party theme” card to help us celebrate and add it to our Inlinkz catalog (yes, it’s back!) over on Create with Connie and Mary website. We will choose another winner to get a FREE tutorial from those creations!
So, we have wonderful sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
And I went with the theme of PARTY with the PARTY PANDAS stamp set and used the Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper with it! LOVE that confetti photo paper!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Two strips of Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper sized 3/4 x 4 and 1/4 x 4 were added to the sides of the 3 x 4 piece of confetti paper in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper pack and adhered on top of the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 1 x 2-3/4 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was added to the front with a 1/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock on top.
- The panda and party hat from Panda Party was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut. The hat was colored with Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Love You from Panda Party was stamped with Memento Black on the Lemon Lime Twist piece.
Isn’t that cute? I think it is PERFECT for a celebration! OK…don’t forget about our Blog Candy…leave the comment on our Create with Connie and Mary website (not here!) for a chance to select one of our Collection Tutorials to try!