It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We enjoyed our “500th challenge celebration” week and appreciate all those that commented! But this week is a pretty color combination to get you even more ready for spring! I went with Epic Celebrations stamp set on my card this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Bubbles & Fizz DSP was placed at the top of the base.
- The 4×4 Whisper White was cut on a curve and a 3/4 x 4 piece of Bubbles & Fizz DSP added to the bottom.
- The greeting and shoes were stamped on the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Lemon Lime Twist marker.
- The dots in the background were stamped randomly with Calypso Coral Ink.
- A length of 1/8 Bermuda Bay Sale-A-Bration ribbon hides the seam at the bottom, and the Whisper White layer was adhered to the base card.
- Finally, the green Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
FUN card, isn’t it? My grandson is going to get this one for Easter because he LOVE shoes! Well…I guess ALL my grand kids are really into shoes. They get it from their dads! lol!
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We have TWO current Collections going on now...
We have a SPECIAL RELEASE Barn Door Home Decor Collection designed by Connie and Mary, a new and different class kit to go featuring year-round home decor pieces! Tutorial includes specific directions for FOUR Seasonal Barn Door frame inserts! Purchase one 8×8 frame and change out the inserts throughout the year! We have four purchasing options for you…from Ultimate to PDF only. Find details HERE!