It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We enjoyed our “500th challenge celebration” week and appreciate all those that commented! But this week is a pretty color combination to get you even more ready for spring! I went with Epic Celebrations stamp set on my card this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Bubbles & Fizz DSP was placed at the top of the base.
- The 4×4 Whisper White was cut on a curve and a 3/4 x 4 piece of Bubbles & Fizz DSP added to the bottom.
- The greeting and shoes were stamped on the Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Lemon Lime Twist marker.
- The dots in the background were stamped randomly with Calypso Coral Ink.
- A length of 1/8 Bermuda Bay Sale-A-Bration ribbon hides the seam at the bottom, and the Whisper White layer was adhered to the base card.
- Finally, the green Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
FUN card, isn’t it? My grandson is going to get this one for Easter because he LOVE shoes! Well…I guess ALL my grand kids are really into shoes. They get it from their dads! lol!
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!