Well, this week’s Thursday Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary definitely has a masculine feel! So, I pulled out my Truly Tailored stamp set, Tailored Tag Punch and True Gentleman Designer Paper and went to work!
Here’s what I came up with! I love these shirt cards and have made several for family members! This one is lots of fun because the pocket holds a gift card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
- The pocket was cut from the plaid pattern in True Gentleman Designer Paper with the Pocket Framelits. The sides and bottom only were adhered so that the top is open for the gift card to slide in. It was adhered to Night of Navy cardstock that was trimmed around the pocket shape and then added to the front of the card.
- The Today is Your Day greeting from Truly Tailored was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the pocket.
- The collar was made from a 1 x 3-1/4 piece of plaid designer paper cut on an angle, then added to a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and trimmed around for a border. It was adhered at the top of the card.
- Some silver Metallic Shapes were placed on the collar point and the top of the pocket.
- Two True Gentleman buttons were added to the right side with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that fun? My Stamp Club did a slightly different version last month. I can’t decide which one I like better! lol! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV