Well, this week’s Thursday Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary definitely has a masculine feel! So, I pulled out my Truly Tailored stamp set, Tailored Tag Punch and True Gentleman Designer Paper and went to work!
Here’s what I came up with! I love these shirt cards and have made several for family members! This one is lots of fun because the pocket holds a gift card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
- The pocket was cut from the plaid pattern in True Gentleman Designer Paper with the Pocket Framelits. The sides and bottom only were adhered so that the top is open for the gift card to slide in. It was adhered to Night of Navy cardstock that was trimmed around the pocket shape and then added to the front of the card.
- The Today is Your Day greeting from Truly Tailored was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the pocket.
- The collar was made from a 1 x 3-1/4 piece of plaid designer paper cut on an angle, then added to a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and trimmed around for a border. It was adhered at the top of the card.
- Some silver Metallic Shapes were placed on the collar point and the top of the pocket.
- Two True Gentleman buttons were added to the right side with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that fun? My Stamp Club did a slightly different version last month. I can’t decide which one I like better! lol! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR