Well, this week’s Thursday Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary definitely has a masculine feel! So, I pulled out my Truly Tailored stamp set, Tailored Tag Punch and True Gentleman Designer Paper and went to work!
Here’s what I came up with! I love these shirt cards and have made several for family members! This one is lots of fun because the pocket holds a gift card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
- The pocket was cut from the plaid pattern in True Gentleman Designer Paper with the Pocket Framelits. The sides and bottom only were adhered so that the top is open for the gift card to slide in. It was adhered to Night of Navy cardstock that was trimmed around the pocket shape and then added to the front of the card.
- The Today is Your Day greeting from Truly Tailored was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the pocket.
- The collar was made from a 1 x 3-1/4 piece of plaid designer paper cut on an angle, then added to a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and trimmed around for a border. It was adhered at the top of the card.
- Some silver Metallic Shapes were placed on the collar point and the top of the pocket.
- Two True Gentleman buttons were added to the right side with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that fun? My Stamp Club did a slightly different version last month. I can’t decide which one I like better! lol! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!