I love the color combination for today’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it makes me “Lots of Happy”! lol! It also inspires me to think of Spring…something Mother Nature isn’t doing a very good job of doing around here! More snow yesterday…I think we are way past the saying “three snows after the forsythia blooms”…it has been blooming and I think we’re on our fourth snow with more on the way! My girlfriends from the south coming in for a stamping retreat better bring their coats! lol!
This time of year I’m always on a mission to use up some of the Designer Paper in my stash that I know will be retiring! Whole Lot of Lovely is gorgeous…and has the colors from the challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper in the beautiful floral pattern with striking black background!
- Down the front is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Old Olive cardstock, embossed with the Petal Pair Embossing folder.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set is stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag Punch. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch in Lots of Happy was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Calypso Coral and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Ok…I think this card is SO striking, don’t you? Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!