I love the color combination for today’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it makes me “Lots of Happy”! lol! It also inspires me to think of Spring…something Mother Nature isn’t doing a very good job of doing around here! More snow yesterday…I think we are way past the saying “three snows after the forsythia blooms”…it has been blooming and I think we’re on our fourth snow with more on the way! My girlfriends from the south coming in for a stamping retreat better bring their coats! lol!
This time of year I’m always on a mission to use up some of the Designer Paper in my stash that I know will be retiring! Whole Lot of Lovely is gorgeous…and has the colors from the challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper in the beautiful floral pattern with striking black background!
- Down the front is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Old Olive cardstock, embossed with the Petal Pair Embossing folder.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set is stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag Punch. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bunch in Lots of Happy was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Calypso Coral and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Ok…I think this card is SO striking, don’t you? Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!