Hello everyone! We have a FUN sketch for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! I had a blast making this card! I used the soon to retire Bird Banter stamp set…going to miss this sweet little set. I love the greetings in it and will definitely keep it just for those!
Here’s what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder.
- The 2-1/4 x 4 “pocket” shape was hand cut from the Tutti Fruiti Designer Paper Stack and layered on Tranquil Tide cut to the same shape.
- The bird, flower and branches from Bird Banter were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the “pocket” with Stampin’ Dimensionals (the branch just adhered with Tombow Glue).
- The greeting was stamped with Tranquil Tide on Whisper White and cut with the Petals & More Thinlit Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how this turned out!!! OK, check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they came up with using this sketch!