It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the sketch for today! I decided to use the Perennial Birthday stamp set for my card…along with the gorgeous new Grapefruit Grove color and Share What You Love Designer Paper…a little old with the new!
Here’s what I did. I love the contrast of Grapefruit Grove with Basic Black…really makes it pop!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove that has been embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- Three Share What You Love Designer Paper panels sized 1-1/4 x 2 were added over the Basic Black strip of cardstock.
- Three flowers from Perennial Birthday were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and colored with a sponge dauber and Grapefruit Grove Ink, and the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist. They were hand cut and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Perfect White Accents were added to the centers.
- Happy Birthday from Perennial Birthday was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist ink and cut with the small Layering Ovals.
Love all the movement and texture in this card! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary…I’m sure you will be inspired by all the different looks!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!