It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the sketch for today! I decided to use the Perennial Birthday stamp set for my card…along with the gorgeous new Grapefruit Grove color and Share What You Love Designer Paper…a little old with the new!
Here’s what I did. I love the contrast of Grapefruit Grove with Basic Black…really makes it pop!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove that has been embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- Three Share What You Love Designer Paper panels sized 1-1/4 x 2 were added over the Basic Black strip of cardstock.
- Three flowers from Perennial Birthday were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and colored with a sponge dauber and Grapefruit Grove Ink, and the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist. They were hand cut and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Perfect White Accents were added to the centers.
- Happy Birthday from Perennial Birthday was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist ink and cut with the small Layering Ovals.
Love all the movement and texture in this card! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary…I’m sure you will be inspired by all the different looks!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!