WOOHOO! New products in the house!!! I love this time of year. I’ve been busy sorting out the old and doing labels and organizing for the new! My paper racks look SO pretty with all the new colors! So, I just HAD to use one of the new stamp sets I ordered on preorder this month…Abstract Impressions! We also just opened our Create with Connie and Mary Abstract Impressions Collection for even MORE ideas using it! But this one is for the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s what I did…isn’t it PRETTY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped across the bottom with the stems/leaves stamp from Abstract Impressions solid image stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the second highlight layer stamped full strength with Pear Pizzazz Ink on top. A sponge dauber with Pear Pizzazz Ink added a little “ground” area along the bottom edge.
- The flower blossoms solid images were stamped off with Flirty Flamingo Ink and the second highlight layer with full strength Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Abstract Impressions was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- I wanted a little butterfly, so I stamped the body with Sahara Sand Ink, then the small highlight wings with Sahara Sand Ink and again with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- Some Iridescent Sequins added a little extra sparkle.
Check out what the Design Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you’ll spot some other NEW stamp sets and colors!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR