WOOHOO! New products in the house!!! I love this time of year. I’ve been busy sorting out the old and doing labels and organizing for the new! My paper racks look SO pretty with all the new colors! So, I just HAD to use one of the new stamp sets I ordered on preorder this month…Abstract Impressions! We also just opened our Create with Connie and Mary Abstract Impressions Collection for even MORE ideas using it! But this one is for the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s what I did…isn’t it PRETTY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped across the bottom with the stems/leaves stamp from Abstract Impressions solid image stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the second highlight layer stamped full strength with Pear Pizzazz Ink on top. A sponge dauber with Pear Pizzazz Ink added a little “ground” area along the bottom edge.
- The flower blossoms solid images were stamped off with Flirty Flamingo Ink and the second highlight layer with full strength Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Abstract Impressions was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- I wanted a little butterfly, so I stamped the body with Sahara Sand Ink, then the small highlight wings with Sahara Sand Ink and again with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- Some Iridescent Sequins added a little extra sparkle.
Check out what the Design Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you’ll spot some other NEW stamp sets and colors!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!