WOOHOO! New products in the house!!! I love this time of year. I’ve been busy sorting out the old and doing labels and organizing for the new! My paper racks look SO pretty with all the new colors! So, I just HAD to use one of the new stamp sets I ordered on preorder this month…Abstract Impressions! We also just opened our Create with Connie and Mary Abstract Impressions Collection for even MORE ideas using it! But this one is for the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s what I did…isn’t it PRETTY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped across the bottom with the stems/leaves stamp from Abstract Impressions solid image stamped off with Pear Pizzazz Ink and the second highlight layer stamped full strength with Pear Pizzazz Ink on top. A sponge dauber with Pear Pizzazz Ink added a little “ground” area along the bottom edge.
- The flower blossoms solid images were stamped off with Flirty Flamingo Ink and the second highlight layer with full strength Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Abstract Impressions was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- I wanted a little butterfly, so I stamped the body with Sahara Sand Ink, then the small highlight wings with Sahara Sand Ink and again with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- Some Iridescent Sequins added a little extra sparkle.
Check out what the Design Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you’ll spot some other NEW stamp sets and colors!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!