Even though I LOVE this Waterfront stamp set, I haven’t used it that much. But today’s Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge colors really seemed to entice me to use it!
So, here is what I came up with! Aren’t the colors so CALM and COOLING? I think so!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of NEW Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy was added to the front with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Emerald Envy cardstock tucked under it.
- Some Sequin Trim was swirled around on the front and adhered.
- For the Waterfront “scene”, a large circle was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Circles Framelits. The water was stamped off with Pool Party Ink towards the bottom of the circle, the mountains and greeting with Night of Navy Ink, the trees with Emerald Envy Ink, the sun with a little So Saffron Ink. A few speckles of Pool Party Ink were added to the bottom and right side for a little interest.
- The completed stamped circle was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So peaceful, isn’t it? Wish I was standing by a lake or ocean right now looking at this view! lol! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color combination! Everyone’s card is SO different!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!