Even though I LOVE this Waterfront stamp set, I haven’t used it that much. But today’s Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge colors really seemed to entice me to use it!
So, here is what I came up with! Aren’t the colors so CALM and COOLING? I think so!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of NEW Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy was added to the front with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Emerald Envy cardstock tucked under it.
- Some Sequin Trim was swirled around on the front and adhered.
- For the Waterfront “scene”, a large circle was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Circles Framelits. The water was stamped off with Pool Party Ink towards the bottom of the circle, the mountains and greeting with Night of Navy Ink, the trees with Emerald Envy Ink, the sun with a little So Saffron Ink. A few speckles of Pool Party Ink were added to the bottom and right side for a little interest.
- The completed stamped circle was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So peaceful, isn’t it? Wish I was standing by a lake or ocean right now looking at this view! lol! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color combination! Everyone’s card is SO different!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27