Even though I LOVE this Waterfront stamp set, I haven’t used it that much. But today’s Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge colors really seemed to entice me to use it!
So, here is what I came up with! Aren’t the colors so CALM and COOLING? I think so!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of NEW Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy was added to the front with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Emerald Envy cardstock tucked under it.
- Some Sequin Trim was swirled around on the front and adhered.
- For the Waterfront “scene”, a large circle was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Circles Framelits. The water was stamped off with Pool Party Ink towards the bottom of the circle, the mountains and greeting with Night of Navy Ink, the trees with Emerald Envy Ink, the sun with a little So Saffron Ink. A few speckles of Pool Party Ink were added to the bottom and right side for a little interest.
- The completed stamped circle was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So peaceful, isn’t it? Wish I was standing by a lake or ocean right now looking at this view! lol! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color combination! Everyone’s card is SO different!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM