I love a good sketch challenge and I LOVE Rooted in Nature bundle! I had fun with the sketch challenge for today on Create with Connie and Mary!
With the temps in Ohio SO hot this week (I’m NOT complaining!), it was nice to think of cool shade trees while I made this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 NEW Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake has a 1-3/4 x 5 and 3/4 x 5 piece of two different patterns from Nature’s Poem Desinger Paper adhered towards the bottom.
- The tree slice was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out. The greeting was stamped on top with Soft Suede Ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaves and ginkgo (?) leaf were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits. The trio leaf was watercolored with a little more Shaded Spruce Ink and an AquaPainter. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Calypso Coral Twine from Nature’s Twine package was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
I know I’ve said it before, but I LOVE that tree slice!!! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge! Everyone’s card is SO different!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4