I love a good sketch challenge and I LOVE Rooted in Nature bundle! I had fun with the sketch challenge for today on Create with Connie and Mary!
With the temps in Ohio SO hot this week (I’m NOT complaining!), it was nice to think of cool shade trees while I made this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 NEW Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake has a 1-3/4 x 5 and 3/4 x 5 piece of two different patterns from Nature’s Poem Desinger Paper adhered towards the bottom.
- The tree slice was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out. The greeting was stamped on top with Soft Suede Ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio leaves and ginkgo (?) leaf were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits. The trio leaf was watercolored with a little more Shaded Spruce Ink and an AquaPainter. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Calypso Coral Twine from Nature’s Twine package was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
I know I’ve said it before, but I LOVE that tree slice!!! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge! Everyone’s card is SO different!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!