Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are having a little fun and celebrating the new catalog by having “Case The Catalog” challenges! First up is this one on page 48. We could use the color combination, the layout, stamp set, or just the overall theme…whatever we wanted!
For my card, I used the fun layout! Here’s what I did with Lilypad Lake! Instead of the square frame, I used the fun cut out wave shape in the Lakeside Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock, embossed with the Seaside Embossing folder.
- A 2 x 4-1/4 piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Paper was added in the background.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Fresh Fig cardstock was cut with the “wave” Lakeside Framelit and adhered to the front.
- The crane (heron?) was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Lakeside Framelit, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The grasses were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and adhered around the legs of the crane.
- The greeting was stamped with Fresh Fig on Whisper White and cut with the label Lakeside Framelit (LOVE that it includes a couple of these!)
That’s it for me! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this “Case the Catalog” (CCMC513) challenge! Such different looks!