Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are having a little fun and celebrating the new catalog by having “Case The Catalog” challenges! Next up is this one on page 5. We could use the color combination, the layout, stamp set, or just the overall theme…whatever we wanted!
For my card, I used the fun layout! Here’s what I did with the new Country Road! Now, I’m not sure what drew me to this stamp set…not my usual style, but I’ve used it on my swap cards and for this challenge and I really like it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 with the new yummy Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 5-1/2. It looks almost Cherry Cobbler in the photo, but a much darker, richer color!
- The Wood Textures Designer Paper is cut 3 x 3-1/2 and placed on the front.
- The horse weather vane from Country Road stamp set is stamped with Merry Merlot Ink on a 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock towards the top. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Country Road is stamped with Merry Merlot on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag Punch then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star from Country Road is stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and hand cut, then added with another Dimensional. There is a Gold Metallic Pearl added to the center.
I LOVE it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this “Case the Catalog” (CCMC514) challenge!