It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a FUN sketch challenge again this week. I love working with sketches! I purchased the Animal Outing set and had never used it…but today’s sketch worked out perfectly for it!
Here’s my card using Animal Outing. I love the soft colors in the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper pack! Wouldn’t this make a fun anniversary card?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Twinkle Twinkle DSP. (I love this star pattern!)
- A coordinating 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added over top.
- The 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock was added on top.
- The 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Petal Pink cardstock was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the 2 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the giraffe’s were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Petal Pink and Gray Granite Markers.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A couple Share What You Love pink pearls were added below the greeting.
I think this is SO sweet! I love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!