Another Thursday has rolled around and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! LOVE this color combination this week! They are exactly the colors in the Tropical Escape Designer Paper Pack.
I decided NOT to use Tropical Chic, however, and went with my go-to set, Pop of Petals! I hadn’t used the sweet little butterfly in this set yet. Don’t you LOVE those Stitched Labels Framelits? They look great stacked together!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock is a 2 x 4 piece of Tropical Escape Designer Paper.
- Some Granny Apple Green 1/2 Textured Ribbon is wrapped around and secured in the back.
- The larger Stitched Label Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Perennial Birthday was stamped with Memento Black on Blushing Bride cardstock, then cut with the long Stitched Label Framelit and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride and Shaded Spruce Markers. it was hand-cut so I could keep the antennae on the butterfly.
- A Petal Pink Rhinestone Gem is added to the body of the butterfly for a little sparkle!
LOVE it! My Pop of Petals class members will be doing a similar card…hope they like it as much as I do! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!