Yes, I’m actually back from two weeks in Seattle area and the Alaskan Incentive Trip Cruise! However, it has been a rough return so far. I’m still swaying from being aboard the ship, even though I didn’t really feel it at all while I was onboard AND I caught a miserable cold!!! Between the yuk in my head and the cold meds, I’m feeling very tired and just want to sleep! But, enough whining.
It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! A fun, bright color challenge this week!
I used the Blended Seasons Bundle on mine…available for EVERYONE to purchase now thru September 30th! Don’t miss out on these fun stitched labels and pretty images! I also featured the Subtles Embossing Folder on the Blackberry Bliss piece…LOVE it and it’s a fun fold card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 7-1/2 Thick Whisper White and scored at 5-1/2. This creates a shortened front.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Lovey Lipstick DSP (2018-2020 In Colors DSP) was added inside on the back flap.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock is embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder. It is added to the front flap.
- The medium label from Stitched Seasons Framelits was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting from Blended Seasons with Blackberry Bliss Ink and added to the top flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals..
- The flower/vines were first cut with Sahara Sand, then the flowers cut from Lovely Lipstick and Blackberry Bliss cardstock and adhered over the Sahara Sand ones (and tucked around it). Those were added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the centers of the flowers are Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Here’s a photo of the inside. I left it blank on purpose.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Each card is SO different!