Yeah! I’m finally getting my mojo back after two weeks gone with the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip, then being sick another week when I got back! This week I’ve been busy watching my grandson in the afternoons (well, he is napping most of the time), while his older brother goes to Farm Camp! So, haven’t had too much time to play. However, my Trick or Tweet stamp set was out on my desk from a swap I’m doing, so just HAD to use the sweet little kitten on my card today using this FUN sketch!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3 x 5 piece of Toil & Trouble Designer Paper.
- The mummy kitten (isn’t that spider on her tail SO cute?) is stamped on a 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock, colored with the Smoky Slate Blends and Sahara Sand Marker with a Powder Pink nose and checks.
- She is holding the jack-o-lantern colored with Pumpkin Pie and Pineapple Punch Markers, then hand cut and adhered to her paw.
- The Whisper White is layered on a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- The 3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is placed across the front under the kitten.
- Three of the black Faceted Dots were added for a little bling!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch!