It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a beautiful summer color combination for you today to try using THREE new colors! These are there of my favorites!
Here’s my card using an old favorite floral set, Falling Flowers!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, folded at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Mango Melody Brights DSP was added to the right side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The leaves image was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink and the Whisper White and then colored with the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- The flower was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with the Pineapple Punch and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. One was cut with the May Flowers Framelits. The second flower center portion was hand-cut and added on top with a Stampin’ Dimensional for some layers to the flower. It was added over the leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The filler vines were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Mango Melody cardstock, then cut with the May Flowers Framelits and tucked under the flower.
- You’re the Best from All Things Thanks was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins was added to the front for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary with this color challenge! Some fabulous ideas like usual!
Laura Holm says
Connie, Love the colors and the way you layered the flower parts! Thanks for sharing!