Wow…another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Love the sketch this week…and the Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog is one of my favorites!!! For this card, I’ve paired him with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper in the Annual Catalog!
Although I’m DEFINITELY not wishing my summer away and wishing for snow, here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper in the star pattern.
- Across the front is 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped pattern in Twinkle Twinkle DSP…I picked my colors from this strip!
- Two strips of Silver Glimmer paper 1/4 x 4-1/2 were crossed on the front.
- The snowman image from Spirited Snowman stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends or Markers. The image is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits, then layered on a scallop Layering Circle cut from Balmy Blue cardstock. The layered circles were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Winter Cheer, also from Spirited Snowman stamp set, was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Layering Circle Framelit and added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Isn’t he a sweet snowman??? I’m excited to design my Christmas card this year using that stamp set! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary using our fun sketch!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!