Wow…another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Love the sketch this week…and the Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog is one of my favorites!!! For this card, I’ve paired him with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper in the Annual Catalog!
Although I’m DEFINITELY not wishing my summer away and wishing for snow, here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper in the star pattern.
- Across the front is 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped pattern in Twinkle Twinkle DSP…I picked my colors from this strip!
- Two strips of Silver Glimmer paper 1/4 x 4-1/2 were crossed on the front.
- The snowman image from Spirited Snowman stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends or Markers. The image is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits, then layered on a scallop Layering Circle cut from Balmy Blue cardstock. The layered circles were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Winter Cheer, also from Spirited Snowman stamp set, was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Layering Circle Framelit and added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Isn’t he a sweet snowman??? I’m excited to design my Christmas card this year using that stamp set! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary using our fun sketch!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM