It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Wow…what a FUN sketch we have for you to try today!
I just HAD to do a Halloween card! Love this Spooky Sweets stamp that has TWO coordinating punches…the Twinkle Builder (moon and stars) punch AND the Spooky Bats punch!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Trim off two 1 x 4-3/4 pieces of the stripe in Toil and Trouble Designer Paper and cross on the front.
- On the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock, stamp the “clouds” in Gray Granite Ink a couple times and stamp Happy Halloween from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- Layer the Gray Granite piece on a 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Toil and Trouble DSP package, then adhere to the front.
- Stamp the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Spooky Bats punch. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the moon from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Mango Melody Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and punch with the Twinkle Builder Punch. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some black Faceted Dots for a little bling in the background.
I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this fun sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our newest tutorials featuring the FANTASTIC Country Home Collection are NOW AVAILABLE! We fell in love with the "farmhouse" style of the Country Lane Suite of products and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful home decor project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!