It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Wow…what a FUN sketch we have for you to try today!
I just HAD to do a Halloween card! Love this Spooky Sweets stamp that has TWO coordinating punches…the Twinkle Builder (moon and stars) punch AND the Spooky Bats punch!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Trim off two 1 x 4-3/4 pieces of the stripe in Toil and Trouble Designer Paper and cross on the front.
- On the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock, stamp the “clouds” in Gray Granite Ink a couple times and stamp Happy Halloween from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- Layer the Gray Granite piece on a 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Toil and Trouble DSP package, then adhere to the front.
- Stamp the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Spooky Bats punch. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the moon from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Mango Melody Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and punch with the Twinkle Builder Punch. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some black Faceted Dots for a little bling in the background.
I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this fun sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!