It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Wow…what a FUN sketch we have for you to try today!
I just HAD to do a Halloween card! Love this Spooky Sweets stamp that has TWO coordinating punches…the Twinkle Builder (moon and stars) punch AND the Spooky Bats punch!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Trim off two 1 x 4-3/4 pieces of the stripe in Toil and Trouble Designer Paper and cross on the front.
- On the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock, stamp the “clouds” in Gray Granite Ink a couple times and stamp Happy Halloween from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- Layer the Gray Granite piece on a 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Toil and Trouble DSP package, then adhere to the front.
- Stamp the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Spooky Bats punch. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the moon from Spooky Sweets stamp set with Mango Melody Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and punch with the Twinkle Builder Punch. Add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some black Faceted Dots for a little bling in the background.
I love how this turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this fun sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR