I love the sketch challenge we have for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! SO many different things you can do with it! Here’s what I came up with using the stamp set, Trick or Tweet, and a spooky tree from Farmhouse Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Gray Granite, the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Polka Dot pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added on top with a 1/8 length of Silver Glimmer Paper added across the top.
- The moon is a Stitched Shape Circle cut from Crushed Curry and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree from Farmhouse Framelits was cut from Basic Black and added to the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird from Trick or Tweet was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers, then cut out and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Tweet greeting was stamped with Memento Black in the lower right corner of the Gorgeous Grape piece.
- One of the Spooky Bat punches was added to the top with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Love how it turned out! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of different ideas!
We are SO excited to be launching our new Christmas is Coming series over the next five weeks! We know some of you like to plan ahead and need ideas for your classes or holiday cards! This series of Collections is for you! Each WEEK we will feature a new stamp set/bundle and offer tutorials with THREE cards and ONE small gift item...great for friends and co-workers...or for those craft sales coming up! Our first week features the SNOW IS GLISTENING BUNDLE with stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits, designed by Connie and Mary! See more details HERE!