I love the sketch challenge we have for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! SO many different things you can do with it! Here’s what I came up with using the stamp set, Trick or Tweet, and a spooky tree from Farmhouse Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Gray Granite, the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Polka Dot pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added on top with a 1/8 length of Silver Glimmer Paper added across the top.
- The moon is a Stitched Shape Circle cut from Crushed Curry and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree from Farmhouse Framelits was cut from Basic Black and added to the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird from Trick or Tweet was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers, then cut out and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Tweet greeting was stamped with Memento Black in the lower right corner of the Gorgeous Grape piece.
- One of the Spooky Bat punches was added to the top with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Love how it turned out! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of different ideas!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!