I love the sketch challenge we have for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! SO many different things you can do with it! Here’s what I came up with using the stamp set, Trick or Tweet, and a spooky tree from Farmhouse Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Gray Granite, the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Polka Dot pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added on top with a 1/8 length of Silver Glimmer Paper added across the top.
- The moon is a Stitched Shape Circle cut from Crushed Curry and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree from Farmhouse Framelits was cut from Basic Black and added to the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird from Trick or Tweet was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers, then cut out and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Tweet greeting was stamped with Memento Black in the lower right corner of the Gorgeous Grape piece.
- One of the Spooky Bat punches was added to the top with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Love how it turned out! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of different ideas!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!