I love the sketch challenge we have for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! SO many different things you can do with it! Here’s what I came up with using the stamp set, Trick or Tweet, and a spooky tree from Farmhouse Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Gray Granite, the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Polka Dot pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added on top with a 1/8 length of Silver Glimmer Paper added across the top.
- The moon is a Stitched Shape Circle cut from Crushed Curry and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree from Farmhouse Framelits was cut from Basic Black and added to the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird from Trick or Tweet was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers, then cut out and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Tweet greeting was stamped with Memento Black in the lower right corner of the Gorgeous Grape piece.
- One of the Spooky Bat punches was added to the top with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Love how it turned out! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of different ideas!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!