Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fabulous color combination for you to try this week!
My Bouquet Blooms hadn’t seen much love, so decided to use it on today’s card. It really is pretty striking!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper in the Highland Heather color is added to the bottom.
- A piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon is added across the seam and adhered in back.
- The circle/wreath image was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink at the top and Happy For You in the center off to the right side.
- The large flowers were stamped with Highland Heather, the small flowers with Blueberry Bushel Ink and leaves with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock. The flowers were cut with the Gatefold Blossoms Thinlits and the leaves were handcut. They were adhered around the side of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large Pearls were added to the large flowers and smaller pearls to the smaller flowers for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their creations over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! FABULOUS as always!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!