Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fabulous color combination for you to try this week!
My Bouquet Blooms hadn’t seen much love, so decided to use it on today’s card. It really is pretty striking!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper in the Highland Heather color is added to the bottom.
- A piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon is added across the seam and adhered in back.
- The circle/wreath image was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink at the top and Happy For You in the center off to the right side.
- The large flowers were stamped with Highland Heather, the small flowers with Blueberry Bushel Ink and leaves with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock. The flowers were cut with the Gatefold Blossoms Thinlits and the leaves were handcut. They were adhered around the side of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large Pearls were added to the large flowers and smaller pearls to the smaller flowers for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their creations over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! FABULOUS as always!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6