Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fabulous color combination for you to try this week!
My Bouquet Blooms hadn’t seen much love, so decided to use it on today’s card. It really is pretty striking!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper in the Highland Heather color is added to the bottom.
- A piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon is added across the seam and adhered in back.
- The circle/wreath image was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink at the top and Happy For You in the center off to the right side.
- The large flowers were stamped with Highland Heather, the small flowers with Blueberry Bushel Ink and leaves with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock. The flowers were cut with the Gatefold Blossoms Thinlits and the leaves were handcut. They were adhered around the side of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large Pearls were added to the large flowers and smaller pearls to the smaller flowers for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their creations over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! FABULOUS as always!
Our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don't have the bundle. See the details HERE!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 62GF2NDZ