Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fabulous color combination for you to try this week!
My Bouquet Blooms hadn’t seen much love, so decided to use it on today’s card. It really is pretty striking!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper in the Highland Heather color is added to the bottom.
- A piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon is added across the seam and adhered in back.
- The circle/wreath image was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink at the top and Happy For You in the center off to the right side.
- The large flowers were stamped with Highland Heather, the small flowers with Blueberry Bushel Ink and leaves with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock. The flowers were cut with the Gatefold Blossoms Thinlits and the leaves were handcut. They were adhered around the side of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large Pearls were added to the large flowers and smaller pearls to the smaller flowers for a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their creations over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! FABULOUS as always!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC