I’m running late getting my post up and ready for tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet! Where has the week gone? The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! Check it out!
Here’s what I did! My So Santa stamp set JUST arrived and I had to use it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White is stamped in Memento Ink with the cooking Santa in So Santa stamp set and colored with Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray and Ivory Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive and Poppy Parade Blends, then one was cut out and used next to the greeting.
- The Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes in green and red dots were added to the front.
- Two 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper were added under the Whisper White, then the element added to the front of the card.
SOOOOOO sweet and cute! I love this little set!!! I’m so glad I got it! OK…head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch! And…welcome back to one of our previous Challenge Team Members, Lisa Martz! We know you love her work!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!