I’m running late getting my post up and ready for tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet! Where has the week gone? The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! Check it out!
Here’s what I did! My So Santa stamp set JUST arrived and I had to use it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White is stamped in Memento Ink with the cooking Santa in So Santa stamp set and colored with Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray and Ivory Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive and Poppy Parade Blends, then one was cut out and used next to the greeting.
- The Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes in green and red dots were added to the front.
- Two 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper were added under the Whisper White, then the element added to the front of the card.
SOOOOOO sweet and cute! I love this little set!!! I’m so glad I got it! OK…head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch! And…welcome back to one of our previous Challenge Team Members, Lisa Martz! We know you love her work!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27