I’m running late getting my post up and ready for tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet! Where has the week gone? The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! Check it out!
Here’s what I did! My So Santa stamp set JUST arrived and I had to use it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White is stamped in Memento Ink with the cooking Santa in So Santa stamp set and colored with Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray and Ivory Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive and Poppy Parade Blends, then one was cut out and used next to the greeting.
- The Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes in green and red dots were added to the front.
- Two 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper were added under the Whisper White, then the element added to the front of the card.
SOOOOOO sweet and cute! I love this little set!!! I’m so glad I got it! OK…head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch! And…welcome back to one of our previous Challenge Team Members, Lisa Martz! We know you love her work!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!