Hello! It’s Thursday again! Doesn’t time FLY by when you are having fun! lol! It’s time or another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a wonderful color challenge this week. Our Challenge Team has come up with some FABULOUS ideas!
I used Alpine Adventures on my card this week. Kind of “out of the box” colors for a winter card, but I’m very happy with how it turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 4-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss DSP from the Regals DSP pack was added on front.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper was added to the DSP.
- The snowshoes from Alpine Adventures stamp set were stamped with Blackberry Bliss on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut with the Alpine Sports Thinlits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let is Snow was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and cut with the oval from Alpine Sports Thinlits and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two snowflakes were also cut from Whisper White with the Alpine Sports Thinlits and added to the front with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The leaves were cut from Mint Macaron and adhered together, then tucked under the oval. A large Rhinestone jewel is the “berry”.
- Finally, some Mint Macaron Nature’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the snowshoes with a Mini Glue Dot.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did for CCMC531 over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 2 and Connie and Mary are featuring the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with the Snowfall Framelits! This stamp set is NOT just for Christmas...although we've featured two of the projects as Christmas this week. (The exclusive "Snowflake Showcase" products are only available for demos to preorder from Stampin' Up! in October, customers may begin purchasing them on November 1st, while supplies last!) You'll get THREE card and one small 3D tutorials with this week's Happiness Surrounds and Snowfall Thinlit Collection for only $10! See details HERE!