Oh, I had so much fun with the sketch this week for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Why don’t you see what YOU can do with it? I pulled out my So Santa set to use.
Here’s my So Santa card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Next is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- The Santa is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-7/8″ Circle Layering Shapes.
- Santa and scooter were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Mango Melody and Pool Party. The circle is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just Scooting by…is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- Two Clear Faceted Gems were added under the circle for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with this CUTE sketch! See them over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM