Oh, I had so much fun with the sketch this week for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Why don’t you see what YOU can do with it? I pulled out my So Santa set to use.
Here’s my So Santa card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Next is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- The Santa is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-7/8″ Circle Layering Shapes.
- Santa and scooter were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Mango Melody and Pool Party. The circle is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just Scooting by…is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- Two Clear Faceted Gems were added under the circle for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with this CUTE sketch! See them over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27