Oh, I had so much fun with the sketch this week for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Why don’t you see what YOU can do with it? I pulled out my So Santa set to use.
Here’s my So Santa card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Next is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- The Santa is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-7/8″ Circle Layering Shapes.
- Santa and scooter were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Mango Melody and Pool Party. The circle is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just Scooting by…is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- Two Clear Faceted Gems were added under the circle for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with this CUTE sketch! See them over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!