Oh, I had so much fun with the sketch this week for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Why don’t you see what YOU can do with it? I pulled out my So Santa set to use.
Here’s my So Santa card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Next is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- The Santa is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-7/8″ Circle Layering Shapes.
- Santa and scooter were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Mango Melody and Pool Party. The circle is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just Scooting by…is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- Two Clear Faceted Gems were added under the circle for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with this CUTE sketch! See them over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!