Oh, I had so much fun with the sketch this week for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Why don’t you see what YOU can do with it? I pulled out my So Santa set to use.
Here’s my So Santa card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- Next is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- The Santa is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the 2-7/8″ Circle Layering Shapes.
- Santa and scooter were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Mango Melody and Pool Party. The circle is popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just Scooting by…is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- Two Clear Faceted Gems were added under the circle for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with this CUTE sketch! See them over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!