HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! I am so grateful that you stop by and see my blog and for the friends that I’ve met thru stamping!
We have a fun color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Although my first inkling was to use a Christmas stamp set, since it is Thanksgiving, I went with a “fall” theme, although it is almost suitable for ANY time!
Here’s my card using Falling for Leaves bundle:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the top is a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper.
- Across the DSP is a 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Copper Foil Paper.
- The Stitched Shapes Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Falling For Leaves stamp set greeting in Tranquil Tide Ink and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two leaves from Falling for Leaves stamp set were stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really pretty easy card to make! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27