HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! I am so grateful that you stop by and see my blog and for the friends that I’ve met thru stamping!
We have a fun color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Although my first inkling was to use a Christmas stamp set, since it is Thanksgiving, I went with a “fall” theme, although it is almost suitable for ANY time!
Here’s my card using Falling for Leaves bundle:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the top is a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper.
- Across the DSP is a 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Copper Foil Paper.
- The Stitched Shapes Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Falling For Leaves stamp set greeting in Tranquil Tide Ink and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two leaves from Falling for Leaves stamp set were stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really pretty easy card to make! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!