HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! I am so grateful that you stop by and see my blog and for the friends that I’ve met thru stamping!
We have a fun color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Although my first inkling was to use a Christmas stamp set, since it is Thanksgiving, I went with a “fall” theme, although it is almost suitable for ANY time!
Here’s my card using Falling for Leaves bundle:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the top is a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper.
- Across the DSP is a 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Copper Foil Paper.
- The Stitched Shapes Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Falling For Leaves stamp set greeting in Tranquil Tide Ink and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two leaves from Falling for Leaves stamp set were stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really pretty easy card to make! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!