HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! I am so grateful that you stop by and see my blog and for the friends that I’ve met thru stamping!
We have a fun color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Although my first inkling was to use a Christmas stamp set, since it is Thanksgiving, I went with a “fall” theme, although it is almost suitable for ANY time!
Here’s my card using Falling for Leaves bundle:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the top is a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper.
- Across the DSP is a 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Copper Foil Paper.
- The Stitched Shapes Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Falling For Leaves stamp set greeting in Tranquil Tide Ink and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two leaves from Falling for Leaves stamp set were stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really pretty easy card to make! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!