It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a FUN sketch this week that we know you’ll enjoy using over and over again!
Here’s what I did using the oh-so-fun stamp set, So Santa! This stamp set is wonderful if you are in the mood to color and it has some fun, unique images in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of All is Bright Designer Paper…can you see the faint images of pinecones in it?
- Over that is a 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 square of the polka dot pattern in All is Bright DSP.
- Plus, there are two more DSP strips…one is 1 x 4-1/4 and one is 1 x 4-3/4 placed over top.
- The baking Santa from So Santa stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Ivory and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the large Layering Circle and layered on the large Scallop Circle cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Whisper White, cut the ends on an angle and placed on the front.
Such a sweet, sweet stamp set…this one I’ll keep in my stash for a long time! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the fabulous cards our Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! You’ll be glad you did!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!