It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a FUN sketch this week that we know you’ll enjoy using over and over again!
Here’s what I did using the oh-so-fun stamp set, So Santa! This stamp set is wonderful if you are in the mood to color and it has some fun, unique images in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of All is Bright Designer Paper…can you see the faint images of pinecones in it?
- Over that is a 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 square of the polka dot pattern in All is Bright DSP.
- Plus, there are two more DSP strips…one is 1 x 4-1/4 and one is 1 x 4-3/4 placed over top.
- The baking Santa from So Santa stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Ivory and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the large Layering Circle and layered on the large Scallop Circle cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Whisper White, cut the ends on an angle and placed on the front.
Such a sweet, sweet stamp set…this one I’ll keep in my stash for a long time! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the fabulous cards our Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! You’ll be glad you did!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!