It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a FUN sketch this week that we know you’ll enjoy using over and over again!
Here’s what I did using the oh-so-fun stamp set, So Santa! This stamp set is wonderful if you are in the mood to color and it has some fun, unique images in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of All is Bright Designer Paper…can you see the faint images of pinecones in it?
- Over that is a 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 square of the polka dot pattern in All is Bright DSP.
- Plus, there are two more DSP strips…one is 1 x 4-1/4 and one is 1 x 4-3/4 placed over top.
- The baking Santa from So Santa stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Ivory and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the large Layering Circle and layered on the large Scallop Circle cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Whisper White, cut the ends on an angle and placed on the front.
Such a sweet, sweet stamp set…this one I’ll keep in my stash for a long time! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the fabulous cards our Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! You’ll be glad you did!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!