It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge – this week it is a traditional Christmas color challenge! I do love these colors together!
I originally had another card all done and ready to go for this challenge, then realized it would be better suited for Saturday’s Blog Hop Challenge, so stay tuned for that one! lol! I decided to use Timeless Tidings for today’s card. I love all the greetings in this set…it’s a keeper, for sure!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow, the Merry Christmas greeting was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink along the left edge.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on the Stitched Shape Circle towards the left side, then the evergreen stamped with Mossy Meadow next to it.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the top of the tree.
- Two sprigs were punched from Gray Granite cardstock and tucked under the circle which is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really a simple, yet very festive card for the holidays! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!