It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge – this week it is a traditional Christmas color challenge! I do love these colors together!
I originally had another card all done and ready to go for this challenge, then realized it would be better suited for Saturday’s Blog Hop Challenge, so stay tuned for that one! lol! I decided to use Timeless Tidings for today’s card. I love all the greetings in this set…it’s a keeper, for sure!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow, the Merry Christmas greeting was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink along the left edge.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on the Stitched Shape Circle towards the left side, then the evergreen stamped with Mossy Meadow next to it.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the top of the tree.
- Two sprigs were punched from Gray Granite cardstock and tucked under the circle which is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really a simple, yet very festive card for the holidays! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!