It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge – this week it is a traditional Christmas color challenge! I do love these colors together!
I originally had another card all done and ready to go for this challenge, then realized it would be better suited for Saturday’s Blog Hop Challenge, so stay tuned for that one! lol! I decided to use Timeless Tidings for today’s card. I love all the greetings in this set…it’s a keeper, for sure!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow, the Merry Christmas greeting was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink along the left edge.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on the Stitched Shape Circle towards the left side, then the evergreen stamped with Mossy Meadow next to it.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the top of the tree.
- Two sprigs were punched from Gray Granite cardstock and tucked under the circle which is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really a simple, yet very festive card for the holidays! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27