It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge – this week it is a traditional Christmas color challenge! I do love these colors together!
I originally had another card all done and ready to go for this challenge, then realized it would be better suited for Saturday’s Blog Hop Challenge, so stay tuned for that one! lol! I decided to use Timeless Tidings for today’s card. I love all the greetings in this set…it’s a keeper, for sure!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow, the Merry Christmas greeting was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink along the left edge.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on the Stitched Shape Circle towards the left side, then the evergreen stamped with Mossy Meadow next to it.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the top of the tree.
- Two sprigs were punched from Gray Granite cardstock and tucked under the circle which is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Really a simple, yet very festive card for the holidays! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!