It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge – this week it is a wonderful sketch challenge! This challenge will be open for TWO WEEKS as the creative team takes a break over the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!
I think this is my favorite DSP this year…love that Gray Granite/Real Red plaid in the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper! And that red grid pattern is pretty fun, too! Top it with the popular red Christmas Tree truck…and I think it’s a winner!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 Gray/Red plaid is added to the base with a 1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of the red grid DSP tucked under the left side.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of the same red grid DSP is also added over the plaid DSP on the right side.
- A large Stitched Shape Oval is cut from Whisper White, then stamped with the tree from Farmhouse Christmas in Early Espresso Ink towards the right side, it is colored with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- The truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Real Red, Smoky Slate and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Farmhouse Framelits Dies and added on top of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Farmhouse Christmas was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake and punched with the Classic Label Punch, the added under the truck.
I love the look of this card! Wish I could use it for my Christmas card, but I’d need too much DSP! lol! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!