I hope everyone had a very, merry holiday season! It is sure nice to see friends and family, some we see only once or twice a year! Our grandkids had a BALL opening presents! Such fun to see their excitement.
Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I kind of struggled with colors, until I saw the new Birthday Cheer stamp set and decided the hat could be ANY color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the greeting was colored with Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White in the lower right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Gingham Check DSP in Balmy Blue was added to the left side, along with a 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The birthday hat from Birthday Cheer stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Gorgeous Grape Adhesive Sequins from the new Occasions Catalog were scattered in the background and on the pom-pom hat.
Super fun!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!