I hope everyone had a very, merry holiday season! It is sure nice to see friends and family, some we see only once or twice a year! Our grandkids had a BALL opening presents! Such fun to see their excitement.
Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I kind of struggled with colors, until I saw the new Birthday Cheer stamp set and decided the hat could be ANY color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the greeting was colored with Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White in the lower right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Gingham Check DSP in Balmy Blue was added to the left side, along with a 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The birthday hat from Birthday Cheer stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Gorgeous Grape Adhesive Sequins from the new Occasions Catalog were scattered in the background and on the pom-pom hat.
Super fun!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!