I hope everyone had a very, merry holiday season! It is sure nice to see friends and family, some we see only once or twice a year! Our grandkids had a BALL opening presents! Such fun to see their excitement.
Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I kind of struggled with colors, until I saw the new Birthday Cheer stamp set and decided the hat could be ANY color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the greeting was colored with Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White in the lower right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Gingham Check DSP in Balmy Blue was added to the left side, along with a 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The birthday hat from Birthday Cheer stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Gorgeous Grape Adhesive Sequins from the new Occasions Catalog were scattered in the background and on the pom-pom hat.
Super fun!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!