I hope everyone had a very, merry holiday season! It is sure nice to see friends and family, some we see only once or twice a year! Our grandkids had a BALL opening presents! Such fun to see their excitement.
Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I kind of struggled with colors, until I saw the new Birthday Cheer stamp set and decided the hat could be ANY color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the greeting was colored with Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White in the lower right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Gingham Check DSP in Balmy Blue was added to the left side, along with a 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The birthday hat from Birthday Cheer stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bush and Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Gorgeous Grape Adhesive Sequins from the new Occasions Catalog were scattered in the background and on the pom-pom hat.
Super fun!!! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27