This is going to be short and sweet! A nasty flu bug hit me New Year’s Day and I can hardly sit upright for very long! Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge!
I decided to use the sweet new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Hello Cupcake for mine: Today is the FIRST DAY of Sale-A-Bration!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was added to the left side.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper was added towards the right side on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped How Sweet It Is DSP is added on top down the center.
- A 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is next to it according to the sketch.
- The base of the cupcake is stamped with Coastal Cabana, the cake portion with Pineapple Punch and the frosting with Melon Mambo Inks, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Some Glitter Dots were added to the frosting for a little sparkle and the oval popped up on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Quick and easy! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!