This is going to be short and sweet! A nasty flu bug hit me New Year’s Day and I can hardly sit upright for very long! Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge!
I decided to use the sweet new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Hello Cupcake for mine: Today is the FIRST DAY of Sale-A-Bration!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was added to the left side.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper was added towards the right side on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped How Sweet It Is DSP is added on top down the center.
- A 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is next to it according to the sketch.
- The base of the cupcake is stamped with Coastal Cabana, the cake portion with Pineapple Punch and the frosting with Melon Mambo Inks, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Some Glitter Dots were added to the frosting for a little sparkle and the oval popped up on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Quick and easy! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!