This is going to be short and sweet! A nasty flu bug hit me New Year’s Day and I can hardly sit upright for very long! Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge!
I decided to use the sweet new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Hello Cupcake for mine: Today is the FIRST DAY of Sale-A-Bration!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was added to the left side.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper was added towards the right side on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped How Sweet It Is DSP is added on top down the center.
- A 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is next to it according to the sketch.
- The base of the cupcake is stamped with Coastal Cabana, the cake portion with Pineapple Punch and the frosting with Melon Mambo Inks, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Some Glitter Dots were added to the frosting for a little sparkle and the oval popped up on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Quick and easy! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!