This is going to be short and sweet! A nasty flu bug hit me New Year’s Day and I can hardly sit upright for very long! Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge!
I decided to use the sweet new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Hello Cupcake for mine: Today is the FIRST DAY of Sale-A-Bration!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was added to the left side.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper was added towards the right side on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of the striped How Sweet It Is DSP is added on top down the center.
- A 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is next to it according to the sketch.
- The base of the cupcake is stamped with Coastal Cabana, the cake portion with Pineapple Punch and the frosting with Melon Mambo Inks, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Some Glitter Dots were added to the frosting for a little sparkle and the oval popped up on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Quick and easy! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!