Today we are back with a new Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Color Challenge!
BLOOM BY BLOOM
I went with the Bloom by Bloom stamp set that coordinates with the Designer Paper that has these colors, Happiness Blooms! It seems that quite a few of us had the same idea! lol! But amazing how different our cards are!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Happiness Blooms Designer Paper was added to the right side of the base.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock is added behind the 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamped with the Thinking of You greeting from Roots of Nature in Night of Navy Ink.
- Two of the Bloom by Bloom flowers were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and the centers with Night of Navy Ink. Four leaves were stamped with Call Me Clover Ink. All were cut out and added to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Call Me Clover Dots from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the centers.
Love the bold, retro look of this stamp set and how the card turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then play along with us!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!