It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
I decided to use a Sale-A-Bration set that I hadn’t inked up…Home to Roost! I just love that little rooster! And that black plaid is my FAVORITE DSP pattern in the Botanical Butterfly package that is in the SAB catalog. Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly black plaid DSP was added on top.
- A 5″ piece of Burlap Ribbon was added across the front.
- The wheat image was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting stamped with Memento Black.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a great country vibe! I love it! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas using this sketch!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!