It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
I decided to use a Sale-A-Bration set that I hadn’t inked up…Home to Roost! I just love that little rooster! And that black plaid is my FAVORITE DSP pattern in the Botanical Butterfly package that is in the SAB catalog. Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly black plaid DSP was added on top.
- A 5″ piece of Burlap Ribbon was added across the front.
- The wheat image was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting stamped with Memento Black.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a great country vibe! I love it! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas using this sketch!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!