It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
I decided to use a Sale-A-Bration set that I hadn’t inked up…Home to Roost! I just love that little rooster! And that black plaid is my FAVORITE DSP pattern in the Botanical Butterfly package that is in the SAB catalog. Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly black plaid DSP was added on top.
- A 5″ piece of Burlap Ribbon was added across the front.
- The wheat image was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting stamped with Memento Black.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a great country vibe! I love it! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas using this sketch!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27