It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
I decided to use a Sale-A-Bration set that I hadn’t inked up…Home to Roost! I just love that little rooster! And that black plaid is my FAVORITE DSP pattern in the Botanical Butterfly package that is in the SAB catalog. Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly black plaid DSP was added on top.
- A 5″ piece of Burlap Ribbon was added across the front.
- The wheat image was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting stamped with Memento Black.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a great country vibe! I love it! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas using this sketch!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!