It’s Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week!
I decided to use a Sale-A-Bration set that I hadn’t inked up…Home to Roost! I just love that little rooster! And that black plaid is my FAVORITE DSP pattern in the Botanical Butterfly package that is in the SAB catalog. Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
- A 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added to the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Botanical Butterfly black plaid DSP was added on top.
- A 5″ piece of Burlap Ribbon was added across the front.
- The wheat image was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the greeting stamped with Memento Black.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a great country vibe! I love it! OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas using this sketch!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF