Another Thursday has rolled around…at least this week is warmer than last week when we had subzero temps! What a winter so far! This week we have a pretty color combination for our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!
Actually, the only thing stamped on here is the greeting from Sweetest Thing, the gumball machine is cut from the How Sweet It Is designer paper…wish they had a gumball machine stamp in that set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is DSP was added to the left side.
- Happy Birthday from Sweetest Thing was stamp with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and the bottom left corner cut at an angle.
- Some Pool Party/Silver Baker’s Twine was wrapped and added behind the cut out Gumball Machine, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the bottom and one to the top of the Gumball Machine.
- Wink of Stella was applied to the “glass” portion of the Gumball Machine for a little sparkle!
So….isn’t that super sweet? Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27