Another Thursday has rolled around…at least this week is warmer than last week when we had subzero temps! What a winter so far! This week we have a pretty color combination for our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!
Actually, the only thing stamped on here is the greeting from Sweetest Thing, the gumball machine is cut from the How Sweet It Is designer paper…wish they had a gumball machine stamp in that set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is DSP was added to the left side.
- Happy Birthday from Sweetest Thing was stamp with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and the bottom left corner cut at an angle.
- Some Pool Party/Silver Baker’s Twine was wrapped and added behind the cut out Gumball Machine, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the bottom and one to the top of the Gumball Machine.
- Wink of Stella was applied to the “glass” portion of the Gumball Machine for a little sparkle!
So….isn’t that super sweet? Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!