Another Thursday has rolled around…at least this week is warmer than last week when we had subzero temps! What a winter so far! This week we have a pretty color combination for our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!
Actually, the only thing stamped on here is the greeting from Sweetest Thing, the gumball machine is cut from the How Sweet It Is designer paper…wish they had a gumball machine stamp in that set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is DSP was added to the left side.
- Happy Birthday from Sweetest Thing was stamp with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and the bottom left corner cut at an angle.
- Some Pool Party/Silver Baker’s Twine was wrapped and added behind the cut out Gumball Machine, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the bottom and one to the top of the Gumball Machine.
- Wink of Stella was applied to the “glass” portion of the Gumball Machine for a little sparkle!
So….isn’t that super sweet? Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!