Hello Thursday!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This time a FUN sketch for you to try. I know…my card isn’t for Valentine’s Day…I’ve already moved on to the next holiday! lol!
I don’t really have a LOT of need for St. Patrick’s Day cards, but my oldest grandson likes to get “happy mail”! I thought I’d make up a few for the grands this year. Plus, I do love the “Good Luck” greeting in this Amazing Life stamp set…it’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day! Always good to send out a little encouragement now and then.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Garden Green polka dot pattern in Regals 6×6 Designer Paper is cut to 2-3/4 x 5.
- The Garden Green striped pattern in Regals 6×6 DSP is cut to 1-3/4 x 4-1/4.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life is stamped with Memento Black on a Stitched Shapes Oval and watercolored with Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker and AquaPainter with a gradated Ombre look. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four-leaf clovers, also from Amazing Life stamp set, were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, watercolored with Garden Green Marker and hand-cut, then added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Rhinestones were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. (Who else wishes we had the Stampin’ Blends in EVERY color????)
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!