Hello Thursday!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This time a FUN sketch for you to try. I know…my card isn’t for Valentine’s Day…I’ve already moved on to the next holiday! lol!
I don’t really have a LOT of need for St. Patrick’s Day cards, but my oldest grandson likes to get “happy mail”! I thought I’d make up a few for the grands this year. Plus, I do love the “Good Luck” greeting in this Amazing Life stamp set…it’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day! Always good to send out a little encouragement now and then.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Garden Green polka dot pattern in Regals 6×6 Designer Paper is cut to 2-3/4 x 5.
- The Garden Green striped pattern in Regals 6×6 DSP is cut to 1-3/4 x 4-1/4.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life is stamped with Memento Black on a Stitched Shapes Oval and watercolored with Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker and AquaPainter with a gradated Ombre look. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four-leaf clovers, also from Amazing Life stamp set, were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, watercolored with Garden Green Marker and hand-cut, then added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Rhinestones were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. (Who else wishes we had the Stampin’ Blends in EVERY color????)
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF