Hello Thursday!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This time a FUN sketch for you to try. I know…my card isn’t for Valentine’s Day…I’ve already moved on to the next holiday! lol!
I don’t really have a LOT of need for St. Patrick’s Day cards, but my oldest grandson likes to get “happy mail”! I thought I’d make up a few for the grands this year. Plus, I do love the “Good Luck” greeting in this Amazing Life stamp set…it’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day! Always good to send out a little encouragement now and then.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Garden Green polka dot pattern in Regals 6×6 Designer Paper is cut to 2-3/4 x 5.
- The Garden Green striped pattern in Regals 6×6 DSP is cut to 1-3/4 x 4-1/4.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life is stamped with Memento Black on a Stitched Shapes Oval and watercolored with Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker and AquaPainter with a gradated Ombre look. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four-leaf clovers, also from Amazing Life stamp set, were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, watercolored with Garden Green Marker and hand-cut, then added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Rhinestones were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. (Who else wishes we had the Stampin’ Blends in EVERY color????)
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!