Hello Thursday!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This time a FUN sketch for you to try. I know…my card isn’t for Valentine’s Day…I’ve already moved on to the next holiday! lol!
I don’t really have a LOT of need for St. Patrick’s Day cards, but my oldest grandson likes to get “happy mail”! I thought I’d make up a few for the grands this year. Plus, I do love the “Good Luck” greeting in this Amazing Life stamp set…it’s not just for St. Patrick’s Day! Always good to send out a little encouragement now and then.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Garden Green polka dot pattern in Regals 6×6 Designer Paper is cut to 2-3/4 x 5.
- The Garden Green striped pattern in Regals 6×6 DSP is cut to 1-3/4 x 4-1/4.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life is stamped with Memento Black on a Stitched Shapes Oval and watercolored with Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker and AquaPainter with a gradated Ombre look. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four-leaf clovers, also from Amazing Life stamp set, were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, watercolored with Garden Green Marker and hand-cut, then added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Rhinestones were colored with the Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. (Who else wishes we had the Stampin’ Blends in EVERY color????)
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV