Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! What a beautiful SPRING color combination we have for you this week! I know…I can’t WAIT for Spring to get here again!
I thought these colors were SO yummy that they needed a YUMMY stamp to go with them. How about a cupcake! lol! Love this free SAB set, Hello Cupcake!
This is a fun layout that I’ve used before on a Valentine card for an Occasions Catalog swap!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham 6×6 DSP is added to the bottom of the Whisper White, with a 1 x 5 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock added on the right side.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green goes across the front towards the bottom.
- The cupcake base from Hello Cupcake was stamped with Balmy Blue, the cupcake with Daffodil Delight and the frosting with Lemon Lime Twist (anyone else HATE to see this color go away???) on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand cut. (Did you know we now have the Framelits to go with the set? Only available to purchase in March!)
- The flower was stamped with Daffodil Delight and hand-cut, then added to the cupcake base.
- Rhinestones were added as sprinkles on the frosting and one in the center of the flower for a lot of bling!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV