Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! What a beautiful SPRING color combination we have for you this week! I know…I can’t WAIT for Spring to get here again!
I thought these colors were SO yummy that they needed a YUMMY stamp to go with them. How about a cupcake! lol! Love this free SAB set, Hello Cupcake!
This is a fun layout that I’ve used before on a Valentine card for an Occasions Catalog swap!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham 6×6 DSP is added to the bottom of the Whisper White, with a 1 x 5 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock added on the right side.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green goes across the front towards the bottom.
- The cupcake base from Hello Cupcake was stamped with Balmy Blue, the cupcake with Daffodil Delight and the frosting with Lemon Lime Twist (anyone else HATE to see this color go away???) on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand cut. (Did you know we now have the Framelits to go with the set? Only available to purchase in March!)
- The flower was stamped with Daffodil Delight and hand-cut, then added to the cupcake base.
- Rhinestones were added as sprinkles on the frosting and one in the center of the flower for a lot of bling!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR