Happy Thursday! Time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time a color challenge…so BRIGHT and SPRINGTIME!
I decided to use my Bloom by Bloom stamp set and Bitty Blooms Punches for mine. The Garden Impressions DSP Paper Stack had just the right colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Garden Impressions DSP was added on top.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was added to the left side to break up the pattern a little, then a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo added on top.
- The Calypso Coral 1/4 Ombre ribbon was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black Ink towards the right side.
- The background flowers were stamped off with Mango Melody and full strength with Calypso Coral Inks.
- The larger flower was stamped with Mango Melody Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut and added to the front circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small flower from Bitty Blooms punch pack was punched from Calypso Coral cardstock and crumpled, then added to the center with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Melon Mambo Glitter Dot was added to the center of the punched flower.
Now isn’t that nice and BRIGHT? Cheers me up! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!