Another Thursday has rolled around and it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge!
I decided to use a set from the Annual Catalog, Country Road, for my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and then sponged around the edges for a distressed look.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Wood Textures Designer Paper was added on the front with the Flax Ribbon cut into two small pieces and tucked on each side under the DSP.
- The Whisper White was stamped with the branch image and Crushed Curry Ink, then cut with the Layering Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The horse was stamped on Whisper White with Early Espresso ink, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Country Road was stamped in the background with Early Espresso Ink.
That’s it! Pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out. This will be my dad’s birthday card, I’m sure, although that isn’t until June! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!