Another Thursday has rolled around and it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This time it is a fun sketch challenge!
I decided to use a set from the Annual Catalog, Country Road, for my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and then sponged around the edges for a distressed look.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Wood Textures Designer Paper was added on the front with the Flax Ribbon cut into two small pieces and tucked on each side under the DSP.
- The Whisper White was stamped with the branch image and Crushed Curry Ink, then cut with the Layering Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The horse was stamped on Whisper White with Early Espresso ink, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Country Road was stamped in the background with Early Espresso Ink.
That’s it! Pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out. This will be my dad’s birthday card, I’m sure, although that isn’t until June! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!