Hello everyone! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a wonderful sketch…I love it, and it came together SO easily! We have a lot of June birthdays and Father’s Day in June, so I’m getting a head start on my cards!
I used Geared Up Garage on this card for my dad:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Classic Garage Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Layered Circle was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and added on top.
- The black car was cut from the Classic Garage DSP…love that they have some unique patterns like this to cut out! My dad had a 58 Chevy, so I’m thinking this is pretty close. It was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gears were cut with the Garage Gears Thinlit Dies from Crushed Curry cardstock and added to the front. I added Black Enamel Dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes to the centers.
- The Best Dad greeting was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White, then cut with the emblem Garage Gears Thinlit. It was popped up on the front.
Like I said, this card practically designed itself! I know he will love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!