Hello everyone! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a wonderful sketch…I love it, and it came together SO easily! We have a lot of June birthdays and Father’s Day in June, so I’m getting a head start on my cards!
I used Geared Up Garage on this card for my dad:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Classic Garage Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Layered Circle was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and added on top.
- The black car was cut from the Classic Garage DSP…love that they have some unique patterns like this to cut out! My dad had a 58 Chevy, so I’m thinking this is pretty close. It was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gears were cut with the Garage Gears Thinlit Dies from Crushed Curry cardstock and added to the front. I added Black Enamel Dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes to the centers.
- The Best Dad greeting was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White, then cut with the emblem Garage Gears Thinlit. It was popped up on the front.
Like I said, this card practically designed itself! I know he will love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM