Hello everyone! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a wonderful sketch…I love it, and it came together SO easily! We have a lot of June birthdays and Father’s Day in June, so I’m getting a head start on my cards!
I used Geared Up Garage on this card for my dad:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Classic Garage Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Layered Circle was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and added on top.
- The black car was cut from the Classic Garage DSP…love that they have some unique patterns like this to cut out! My dad had a 58 Chevy, so I’m thinking this is pretty close. It was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gears were cut with the Garage Gears Thinlit Dies from Crushed Curry cardstock and added to the front. I added Black Enamel Dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes to the centers.
- The Best Dad greeting was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White, then cut with the emblem Garage Gears Thinlit. It was popped up on the front.
Like I said, this card practically designed itself! I know he will love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27