Hello everyone! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a wonderful sketch…I love it, and it came together SO easily! We have a lot of June birthdays and Father’s Day in June, so I’m getting a head start on my cards!
I used Geared Up Garage on this card for my dad:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Classic Garage Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Layered Circle was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and added on top.
- The black car was cut from the Classic Garage DSP…love that they have some unique patterns like this to cut out! My dad had a 58 Chevy, so I’m thinking this is pretty close. It was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gears were cut with the Garage Gears Thinlit Dies from Crushed Curry cardstock and added to the front. I added Black Enamel Dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes to the centers.
- The Best Dad greeting was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White, then cut with the emblem Garage Gears Thinlit. It was popped up on the front.
Like I said, this card practically designed itself! I know he will love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!