Hello everyone! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a wonderful sketch…I love it, and it came together SO easily! We have a lot of June birthdays and Father’s Day in June, so I’m getting a head start on my cards!
I used Geared Up Garage on this card for my dad:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Classic Garage Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added across the front.
- The Layered Circle was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock and added on top.
- The black car was cut from the Classic Garage DSP…love that they have some unique patterns like this to cut out! My dad had a 58 Chevy, so I’m thinking this is pretty close. It was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gears were cut with the Garage Gears Thinlit Dies from Crushed Curry cardstock and added to the front. I added Black Enamel Dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes to the centers.
- The Best Dad greeting was stamped with Crushed Curry on Whisper White, then cut with the emblem Garage Gears Thinlit. It was popped up on the front.
Like I said, this card practically designed itself! I know he will love it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!