This week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Color Challenge made me look thru my designer paper stash. I combined Petal Palette stamp set with the plaid design in the Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper…it gives it a really “country” feel. This time of year I’m always on a mission to use some of my retiring stamp sets a few more times.
I love the roses in Petal Palette! They are small enough to color easily. And I love some of the extra dies in the Petals & More Framelits, like this lacy trim one!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of the plaid design in Under the Mistletoe DSP.
- A 2 x 4 band of Smoky Slate cardstock was added towards the top.
- The lacy trim piece was cut with the Petals & More Framelits from Real Red cardstock and added to the Smoky Slate band.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Real Red Stampin’ Blends, the leaves were watercolored with the Lemon Lime Twist Marker.
- Best Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The vine piece was cut with the Petals & More Framelits from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and tucked under the Smoky Slate piece a little. The Roses were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Such a different look for this stamp set, I think! I love how it turned out! OK, check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! ! I’m excited to see what they’ve done!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6