Love this great, simple sketch we have for you today at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I pulled out my A Little Wild stamp set…sad to see this sweet stamp set be retired. I use it a lot on baby cards I send!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1/4 x 5 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Granny Apple Green and 3/4 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper were added criss-crossed across the front.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the bees image in A Little Wild stamp set with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Mango Melody Blends. The bottom “grass” was added with the Granny Apple Green Blends.
- The bear from A Little Wild stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo for the ears and cheeks. The beehive was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Mango Melody Blends. Both were cut out and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello There Honey Bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the Crumb Cake background.
SUPER sweet card! So soft and delicate! I love it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!