Love this great, simple sketch we have for you today at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I pulled out my A Little Wild stamp set…sad to see this sweet stamp set be retired. I use it a lot on baby cards I send!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1/4 x 5 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Granny Apple Green and 3/4 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper were added criss-crossed across the front.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the bees image in A Little Wild stamp set with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Mango Melody Blends. The bottom “grass” was added with the Granny Apple Green Blends.
- The bear from A Little Wild stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo for the ears and cheeks. The beehive was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Mango Melody Blends. Both were cut out and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello There Honey Bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the Crumb Cake background.
SUPER sweet card! So soft and delicate! I love it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!