Love this great, simple sketch we have for you today at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I pulled out my A Little Wild stamp set…sad to see this sweet stamp set be retired. I use it a lot on baby cards I send!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1/4 x 5 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Granny Apple Green and 3/4 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper were added criss-crossed across the front.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the bees image in A Little Wild stamp set with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Mango Melody Blends. The bottom “grass” was added with the Granny Apple Green Blends.
- The bear from A Little Wild stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo for the ears and cheeks. The beehive was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Mango Melody Blends. Both were cut out and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello There Honey Bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the Crumb Cake background.
SUPER sweet card! So soft and delicate! I love it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!